While UAE offers a business friendly environment for foreign investments, you may not be familiar with the accounting system practiced in the country. Hence, a large number of foreign business acquire bookkeeping services to ensure that audits and compliance.
At CREDENT ONE DMCC, we provide a complete suite of accounting services to help all types of business maintain focus on their operations. With more than 10 years of professional experience in the UAE, our accounts are qualified to provide you with:
We provide formation, registration and administration of companies with a diverse array of possibilities, mainly in UAE in all offshore, freezone and mainland, further we are associated with many firms internationaly to take care of the specific needs of the clients.
Business Consultancy Services
We as one of the most trusted consultancy services, provide advice to our clients for the setting up of companies specificalyidentifiying the needs of the clients. providing the best solutions to the client.
BUSINESS SUPPORT & MANAGEMENT REPORT
- Weekly/monthly management and financial reports.
- Report on Receivables & payables of the organization.
- Analytical General & Administrative Expenses Report.
- Analytical Purchases Report.
- Analytical Sales Report.
- Budget preparation/ financial projections for succeeding months/years
- Report analysis to drive decisions in the business
- Monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Monitoring financial performance & comparative analysis for each account monthly
- Monthly Financial statements, end of year statements like Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Fixed Asset & Depreciation Report or other schedules to final accounts
- Statistics of sales & expenses
- Maintenance of sales journal
- Reports on current period sales. Projected sales, if required
- Customer, area, agent, department, product, and branch specific sales
- Maintenance of purchase register.
- Product wise purchases.
- Department wise purchases
- Branch wise purchases
- Vendor, product, department, branch, and area specific purchases.
- Area wise purchases
- Customer name & address. Date & Purpose of invoice.
- Description/Narration on each invoice.
- Rate per product services & total for number.
- Quantity of products/services.
- Bank details of supplier
- Accurate & chronological invoicing in accounting software with all details
- Recording all receipts & payments at the time of instance
- Receivables & payables both due & overdue, list of outstanding bills
- Proper regulation of each receipt & payment against invoice/advance/on account.
- Aging analysis – bill wise & due date wise
- Summary of overdue receivables/payables (partly due & fully due).
BANK ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Opening of bank account
- Online services for bank account.
- Ensuring timely payment of liabilities
- Correspondence with bank on all matters regarding the account
- Registers on postdated cheques received/paid
ACCOUNTING &BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
Auditing, reports, and preparing end of year statements like balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and fixed assets and depreciation report.
Daily transactions, purchases, sales, trial balance, bank reconciliation statement, and more.
- YOU CAN ENSURE THAT OPERATIONAL, ROUTINE, AND END OF YEAR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS AND STATEMENTS
- ARE MAINTAINED BY THE LEADING ACCOUNTANTS IN UAE.
- VAT – Value Added Tax Advisory.
- VAT Reporting
- Vat Advisory
- VAT Consultation
- VAT Solutions